Reality First - Combat, Violence and Aggession

Teaching of combat and violence for stage and fight direction, based upon the teachings of John Waller, which have been used for over 40 years. This approach has been used by a number of fight teachers and directors. It is currently actively being taught by Jonathan Waller, Kristina Soeborg, Rodney Cottier, Jonathan Mitchell as well as many others, in the UK, and across the world from Italy to Mexico...

Saturday 5 May 2012

Giving Up?

I'd say it's always too soon to give..... make a choice about something. Do it or don't, but don't make excuses.
People like to give reasons for a decision they have already made.
I don't want to ask others, I don't want to hold them back....
The one that gets me the most.... "I never quit, but...."
So you never quit? But now you are quitting....

Make choices and see those choices for what they are, be honest, and don't make excuses....


No comments:

Post a Comment